Today we’re talking about product descriptions. Why are they important, how to write them and how to use them to connect with your customers, increase sales and decrease returns.
Welcome to Episode 2 of Voice Your Brand. The podcast dedicated to helping you launch and grow your brand online by injecting it with a whole load of personality and creating content that turns followers into loyal fans. All through the power of a unique brand voice.
If you’re struggling to stand out online, getting stuck writing your product descriptions, or feeling pulled in a million directions when it comes to marketing your ecommerce brand, you’re in the right place.
I’m your host Nell Casey, the founder of Fete Creative – an ecommerce copywriting agency that writes things for brands that sell online.
Today I’ll be talking about:
- The importance of product descriptions
- How 2020 has fast-tracked the growth of online shopping
- How product descriptions continue to build a relationship with your customer
- How to up-level your product description
- Putting your customer first when it comes to product descriptions
- Features vs benefits
- Fitting your descriptions into your tone of voice and brand voice
- Considering SEO in your product descriptions
- Remembering to optimise your images for SEO as well!
- Tips for easily writing product descriptions in bulk
I’d love for you to screenshot and tag me on Instagram @fetecreative to let me know you’re listening. And make sure you hit the subscribe button so you never miss an episode.
Reach out on Insta @fetecreative
Or visit fetecreative.com.au
Grab the free product description template here (make a copy)