Have you wondered how someone goes from government spy to brand copywriter? No? Oh well, today you’re going to learn anyway.
This episode is your chance to get to know more about how I got to be the host of a podcast, and what’s happening next for Fete Creative in 2021.
Welcome to Episode 7 of Voice Your Brand. The podcast dedicated to helping you launch and grow your brand online by injecting it with a whole load of personality and creating content that turns followers into loyal fans. All through the power of a unique brand voice.
If you’re struggling to stand out online, getting stuck writing your product descriptions, or feeling pulled in a million directions when it comes to marketing your ecommerce brand, you’re in the right place.
I’m your host Nell Casey, the founder of Fete Creative – an ecommerce copywriting agency that writes things for brands that sell online.
Today I’ll be talking about:
- My first business as a teenager and what it taught me
- What I studied at Uni and how it might surprise you (hint: it wasn’t comms!)
- Moving from Canberra to Melbourne
- How my new hobby of salsa dancing led to another unexpected business venture
- Discovering my love of content writing but discovering I did not love WFH life
- Turning my passion for writing into a business
- Finding a community of business folks and how it changed the game for me
- Launching the Fete Creative brand
- And a sneak peek at what’s next for Fete Creative in 2021
I’d love for you to screenshot and tag me on Instagram @fetecreative to let me know you’re listening. And make sure you hit the subscribe button so you never miss an episode.