Sure, sounding good is important. But when it comes to your business, you’ve got to look the part as well.
Your visual identity goes hand-in-hand with your brand voice. But that goes way beyond a beautiful logo.
On today’s episode I’m joined by Nikki of Seedling Digital to talk about how you can create a stunning visual presence that conveys your message and converts your customers.
Nikki is a digital designer whose speciality is helping women in business develop a cohesive online presence that’s clear, that’s memorable, that converts. She creates gorgeous visual identities for businesses of all kinds. In this ep, we’re talking specifically about ecommerce businesses and how your visual identity ties into your brand personality and voice.
Welcome to Episode 4 of Voice Your Brand. The podcast dedicated to helping you launch and grow your brand online by injecting it with a whole load of personality and creating content that turns followers into loyal fans. All through the power of a unique brand voice.
If you’re struggling to stand out online, getting stuck writing your product descriptions, or feeling pulled in a million directions when it comes to marketing your ecommerce brand, you’re in the right place. I’m your host Nell Casey, the founder of Fete Creative – an ecommerce copywriting agency that writes things for brands that sell online.
Today I’ll be talking about:
- What led Nikki to create Seedling Digital
- How Nikki approaches the creation of a visual identity
- How important it is to understand the brand’s voice when creating their visual identity
- What can business owners do if they feel like there is a mis-match between the visual identity and voice
- What issues can crop up when it comes to ecommerce websites
- How can business owners incorporate UX principles into their website
I’d love for you to screenshot and tag me on Instagram @fetecreative to let me know you’re listening. And stay tuned for the launch ep!
And make sure you hit the subscribe button so you never miss an episode.