Ah social media. Love it or hate it, as an ecommerce brand it’s an essential way for you to reach new customers and build your community. But how do you make it work for you without sapping your time and energy?
My guest today has the answers. In today’s episode we’re sharing tips for a sustainable social media that’ll help you make the most of the Christmas season and well into 2021.
Today I’m joined by Chelsea Berman from Blossom Media. Chelsea is a social media specialist who works with ecommerce businesses to build go-to brands and create vibing online communities
Welcome to Episode 6 of Voice Your Brand. The podcast dedicated to helping you launch and grow your brand online by injecting it with a whole load of personality and creating content that turns followers into loyal fans. All through the power of a unique brand voice.
If you’re struggling to stand out online, getting stuck writing your product descriptions, or feeling pulled in a million directions when it comes to marketing your ecommerce brand, you’re in the right place.
I’m your host Nell Casey, the founder of Fete Creative – an ecommerce copywriting agency that writes things for brands that sell online.
Today we’ll be talking about:
- Why Chelsea started Blossom Media
- Chelsea’s approach to sustainable social media
- Having a plan as a way to make social media less stressful
- What advantages smaller ecommerce brands have over the big brands
- The process of working with a social media strategist
- Which brands are doing a great job on social media
- How Covid has impacted social media reach this year
- What brands can do now to get things ready for Christmas
I’d love for you to screenshot and tag me on Instagram @fetecreative to let me know you’re listening. And make sure you hit the subscribe button so you never miss an episode.